- Getting in a good workout to start the day! I began with the 5 moves for todays daily workout on Tone It Up which consisted of: squat jacks, squats, row to press, twist & punch, and high kick. I did each move 15 times for 3 rounds. After that, I hopped on the treadmill for a total of 40 minutes…I ran 2.5 miles and walked on an incline for the remaining time. Once I was finished with everything, I stretched…I am super sore today.
- Getting flowers at work from my mama! Last week and this week has kind of been a little stressful, so I was so surprised! (I brought her flowers this past weekend, great minds think alike! Hi mama!)
- Watching Aladdin with my guy 😉 (see, he secretly loves Disney too)
- Hanging out with my cousin (Hi Linz!!), getting an Unsweetened Iced Green Tea at Starbucks and laughing at taking silly pictures with fun SnapChat filters!
- Speaking of tea, my sister came to the store yesterday afternoon and brought me one! 🙂 (Thank youuuu!!!!!)
- Looking at pictures from our vacation back in August at Delray Beach, Florida!
- Playing with my nephews!! These two brighten up my world. They melt my heart every single time I see them! I swear they get cuter by the second!!
- These amazing people!!! 🙂 🙂 My family!!
- Eating my FAVORITE kind of apples! (Gala) I eat like two or three apples a day, yum!
- Getting ready for VACATION!!! Woohoo!! I can’t wait to see palm trees, the beach, and feel the sun shining on my face!
- Our Disney Trip in July!!! I got the confirmation email for our upcoming trip this past weekend, and when I saw that I was jumping up and down with excitement!!! I can’t wait!!!
- Reminiscing on our wedding! Our one year anniversary is coming up next week (OMG did it go by fast!) and I can’t help but look through our wedding pictures every single day 😉
I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday, with lots of happiness included! 🙂 Be back tomorrow! Xoxo
Your turn! Tell me….what makes you happy?