- Today’s workout was a great one. I did these 5 moves from the Tone It Up Daily Workout: Plank knee taps, Side plank crunches, Booty kickbacks, Single leg bridge dips, & V-sit crunches! I did each for 15 reps (on each side), for 3 circuits. Then I ran 3.5 miles on my treadmill. Wooooo!
- Starbucks Iced Unsweetened Green Teas have been tasting so good lately, like better than ever. We had a heat wave over here in the beginning of the week, and that tea just totally quenched my thirst! Yum!
- I must say, getting to leave work to run to Starbucks is pretty great. Thanks to my wonderful Mama!
- My amazing husband bought me beautiful flowers the other day, so sweet! I always love (and appreciate) when I get flowers, especially since our vase was given to us by my Memere. It always reminds me of her whenever I look at it, and it puts a smile on my face when it is filled with flowers. I can still hear her saying “every time it is empty Michael needs to get you flowers, my Kay Kay”
- Four words: Happy Wife, Happy Life 😉
- I went over my sister’s house yesterday after work to play in the sun with the little ones!! They bought this awesome water slide that has a mini pool in it too, the boys loved it!!!
- Of course, I brought them donuts. Whenever I walk in the door Enzo runs to his high chair and points at it, even when I don’t bring donuts. It’s so cute! My sister and I were joking that his first word will probably be “donut” hahaha!!
- Michael & I started a new daily marriage devotional called Wife/Husband After God. Today I am on day three, and so far I like it a lot! I love that there are questions to prompt your thoughts after reading each day. We already went through 31 Prayers For Your Wife/Husband back in January, and since we enjoyed those, I got us these!
- I actually got a mini bonus workout in last night after dinner. I was kind of bored and sick of just sitting on the couch, so while watching Beauty & The Beast….I went beast mode and put together a quick bodyweight circuit! 😉
- I so wish I could go to the salon and get a shampoo/blow dry whenever I needed to wash my hair. It’s crazy to me to think that before my now hairdresser, I never had a blow out done….ever! I know what I was missing, I am totally obsessed with them!
- I also wish I could be laying on a beach today. A girl’s gotta dream…
- Ok, I think that is enough randomness for one day. 😉
I hope you all have a fabulous day! Let’s make it a good one and don’t forget to SPARKLE xoxo
Please follow and like us: