Hellooooo!! Thanks for stopping by the blog today! 🙂
- I realized when I am stressed or anxious: I clean. I don’t mean that every time I clean it’s because I’m stressed or anything, but maybe
most of the time? Listening to Disney music, and Michael Bublé’s songs, or watching any Disney movie helps too 😉
- Speaking of stress, sleep hasn’t really been happening over here. I wake up countless times during the night. Take last night for instance, I went to sleep at 10, woke up at 11:30, then was awake from 1-4am just trying to go back to sleep but couldn’t. It’s so frustrating because then I am sleepy all day.
- …and with this gloomy, cold, and rainy day we are having over here, it will be one sleepy, tiring, and loooooong Thursday. Booooo
- Starbucks runs have been happening a lot this week
- I really really need to get my nails done as you can see in that picture. I’ve been waiting extra long because I wanted to wait to get them done before we go to Disney, and I needed to find a new nail tech because I am getting sick of where I go now. Luckily, I made an appointment with someone new for this Saturday! I’m excited!
- Speaking of Disney….we are less than a week away from our vacation! Woohoo!! I am super excited!!!
- We’ve been (trying to) take advantage of the evenings Michael & I get to spend together. The other night we went to walk around a nearby park after dinner. It was so nice out! We left when it started to get really buggy.
- Despite my lack of sleep and being tired, I got in a great 30 minute interval run this morning. I also did a core & arms workout afterwards too. I was one sweaty mess after that!
- We are in serious need to hit up the grocery store today. I don’t know what it is, but I have no desire to go food shopping. I used to go like every day, but maybe since it is summer I just don’t want to spend my time in the grocery store. We now have absolutely no food at home, so we must go once I get out of work!
- Alright, well I think that is enough random thoughts for one day! 😉
I hope you all have a great day, friends! Xoxo