Goooood morning beautiful people!!
Woo hoo! Already Thursday! This week is flying by…the weekend is almost here!!
- TODAY is a NEW DAY! TODAY is the day for something NEW!! TODAY is the the day I begin subbing…and I am super nervous. Luckily, it is just for the afternoon, which is good so I can kind of like “ease” my way in there. I will be in the first grade classroom today, and I am excited about that because it isn’t too far off from Kindergarten. I guess I am just nervous because I don’t know what to expect, I didn’t get any paperwork or anything they kind of just briefly told me how many classrooms they have and how they need subs like now. So, I am literally going in there with no expectations. (Other than it being loud, and hopefully no issues).
- You know how I mentioned that I needed to buy new clothes for teaching? Well, I went to Old Navy yesterday and walked out with NOTHING! (Can you believe it?!) Honestly, I didn’t like anything there. So I am just going to have to find something to wear for this week in my closet…whomp whomp. No fun
- I have still been feeling pretty awful, guys. I don’t know what is going on, but I don’t want to go see the doctor. I guess I am feeling a bit better this morning? I really don’t know. Last night I had trouble falling asleep because I just kept coughing and coughing, but once I did fall asleep…I slept all the way until it was time to wake up! I call that a win!!
- My workout this morning was a 45 minute walk…with some added sprinting. I also got on my yoga mat and did a bunch of planks!
- I think I am going to go work at the store for about an hour this morning before I go sub, because I don’t want to just keep pacing around my house worrying about it. I know it is going to be fun and I will be fine, but I have major butterflies about it.. MAJOR.
- This weekend I am going to buy myself a pretty new planner!! A while back I had mentioned that I used to love planners and that I haven’t had one in a while because I felt like my life wasn’t too exciting. Well, I am changing that mindset! My life can be exciting! And maybe this new subbing position will help me fill up my planner too! 😉
- Ummm…I am still freaking out a little bit about our mini Disney getaway next weekend. I know I mentioned it yesterday, but OMG. There are so many “what if’s” and I don’t know if we should still plan like we are going? 😦 I am just nervous that this hurricane is going to go further up north…if that is the case, HOW are we supposed to fly down from here to Florida next Friday?! 😦
- I have a hair appointment later on today and I am pumped. I always feel like it has been such a long time since my last appointment, but it’s only been 4 weeks hahaha. I would totally get my hair done every week if I could 😉
- Alright!! I am ending this post here…I have to get ready for this exciting day!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!! Xoxo