Hey!! Happy FRIDAY!! Woo hoo!! How is everyone today? I hope this week went well for you, I sure am glad the weekend is near! Can you believe it is the LAST weekend of September?! Woah!
Since it’s Friday, I am linking up with Heather to join in on Friday Favorites! Speaking of Heather, she just wrote about some very exciting news the other day! Go check it out! I have been following her blog for a while (actually, since I first started reading blogs, way back years ago). I am so happy for her! 🙂
- It’s National Coffee Day!! Did you have your coffee yet?! I made sure to get my DD coffee this morning! Dunkin’ is giving away a free medium hot coffee with any purchase of a medium or larger! Woo hoo! Coffee is and always will be MY FAVORITE! 😉
- I brought Gio to school again this morning!! It most definitely is my FAVORITE way to start any day!! I just can’t get enough of these two cuties!! When I was leaving Gio’s classroom he said “Bye Auntie, I will miss you, love you” OH MY GOODNESS. I almost burst out in tears! How sweet!!!!
- I am apart of a Secret Pals group with a bunch of my Disbride sisters…what does that mean, you ask? Well, I was given a secret pal to send gifts to this month and then again in November/December, and someone was given me to send gifts to! We will find out who our secret pal is when you get the last gift, but it is SO EXCITING!! I love sending gifts and being anonymous! Like a Secret Santa!! For this round of gifts, I was given a Thomas Kinkade Disney coloring book, and this is for sure my FAVORITE!
- Guys, one of my FAVORITE shows, How To Get Away With Murder and ALL of the Fall shows are back on TV!! AHHH!!! We DVR’d all of our shows, and I CAN’T WAIT to watch!!!! What shows are you most excited about watching that are back on TV?
- Getting to spend time with Michael today is most definitely my FAVORITE…we have to go to the Apple store this afternoon to (finally) get my phone fixed. Well, hopefully it gets fixed! Michael has been working so much that I haven’t even really been able to talk to him, so I am very excited for some hubby today!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend ahead!! Xoxo