Hellllooooo!!! Happy first day of February!! I can’t believe it is already love month!! Looking back, January went by so fast, even though the days seemed long, the month was not at all! Being the first day of February today, it gives me hope that maybe, just mayyyybe spring is close by. (Yeah right)
- I meant to write a post yesterday, but it was a busy day. Actually, everyday this week has been super busy! I had to work, had a phone call for a new adventure (!!!), and had to pick up Gio from school and get the babes some lunch. I also had to run a few errands for our store, and make Michael’s lunch for work all before 2:00. So I pretty much felt like I was running around all day!! Today will be another busy day, but better to be busy than bored!!!
- These past two days have started with some great workouts, I must say. Yesterday was a 4 mile run on my treadmill, and today was a 30 minute HIIT run. Pandora has been playing some great music and I totally get lost in it. Isn’t that the best when your music is good? It’s like you forget that you are
sweatingglistening on the treadmill for what seems like forever. I actually like to stick one of Michael’s love notes (I have about 4 of them on my treadmill so I can look at them everyday) over the time so I can’t see how long it’s been. (Except today, because I was timing my intervals of course) Seriously, a treadmill minute can feel like a whole hour should have gone by sometimes…so, I like to trick my mind into thinking that time doesn’t exist and not know how long I’ve been on that thing. I did have to keep my eye on the time this morning during those intervals, but they flew by because I was always changing it up!
- My Kindle is still broken (see, no hope in it coming back to life), but I am able to read on my iPad (as I talked about the other day) so I am still able to read Still Me by Jojo Moyes. I obviously had high hopes in this book since I love all of Jojo’s books, and so far it is not disappointing at all! I am enjoying it and feel like it’s such a great follow up on Me Before You and After You! I’m so happy to have Louisa Clark back in my life!!
- Since Michael was working yesterday, I watched the latest episodes of Vanderpump Rules and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills when I got home from work. I still strongly dislike Lisa Rinna. And I laughed my butt off when James was getting upset about Logan spreading rumors about them hooking up. I mean it seems like they have something going on whenever they show them together, and it’s super uncomfortable. Is it just me? No? Ok, great! Moving on…Jax is still an a** in my opinion, and Brittany needs to open up those beautiful eyes of hers to see what is going on.
- I have been wanting to get eyelash extensions for a while now. Seeing everyone with them just looking oh so beautiful has me really wanting them! However, I have been nervous. Obviously…when am I ever not nervous about anything? But, I made an appointment for Monday, right after my nail appointment! I am super excited and I can’t wait to have pretty lashes ALL THE TIME!
- Alright, I gotta run! Busy busy!! 😉
Have a fabulous day!! XOXO ♥♥