Good morning!! Happy Thursday! It is almost the weekend!! YAY!
- Since I was MIA on the blog yesterday (oops), let’s back up to Tuesday. Nothing exciting happened over here. Just the fact that Michael was off from work so we got to hangout when I got home from work. (YAY!) We went to the grocery store and got some essentials; fruit, vegetables, pitas, rice, paper towels, plates.
- I have been feeling all types of loony over here being stuck in the house all day yesterday; we got a whole lotta snow, then freezing rain. No fun people. I was literally going crayyyyy!
- I did get to watch A BUNCH of my favorite Bravo shows all day, and was forced to watch reruns of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills because there was simply nothing else on. What did I catch up on? Vanderpump Rules, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and I started watching Bethenny and Fredrik..because I love them both and I SO want to love that show, but I was disappointed and didn’t even bother to watch the second episode. Boooooo! 🙁
- Maybe it’s because I was cooped up at home all day, by myself, going cray, but I think my left eye is looking lashless. Yeah, I know you are all reading this probably thinking I am a crazy lady, which is true, but I am for real! Something happened to my left eye and all of the beautiful lashes came off? Or disappeared? I have no idea. I texted my emergency to my wonderful beautifying tech, fingers crossed she can squeeze me in today to get them filled in!
- I was not a happy camper when I had to move my car last night when the plow got here. Okay, I was happy he was here to plow our driveway but do you know how hard it is to scrape off snow covered in ICE from your car? No. Me neither. It is impossible.
- And this morning? My car doors wouldn’t even open when I went to start my car to get coffee. They were iced completely shut!! UGH!! I was pulling, kicking, punching, and pulling some more for 10 whole minutes, I’m not even joking. I was sweating my butt off tugging and punching! The joy of living in Massachusetts…JOY? There is no joy. But, I will do anything to get me some DD coffee, it’s true love.
- Two weeks until we leave for Disney!!! It is coming so quickly, I feel like I have so much to do (well, buy), and so much running to catch up on or something to be ready for the Princess 10K. Eeeeeeek! My nerves!!!! I finally JUST booked our car rental. We always like to rent a car when traveling to Florida so that way we can leave Disney if we ever want to (I don’t want to, haha), and it makes it so much easier than having to rely on the buses!
- Speaking of running, yesterday I woke up with my lady friend stabbing my stomach with knives (I joke, but this is literally what it feels like), so instead of that 5 mile run I wanted to do since I knew it was a snow day, I only did 3 miles. Today, I woke up with the same feeling (ladies, you feel me?) even after taking Tylenol last night and Ibuprofen800 this morning, the pain did not subside. SO, I did an incline walk, mixing up the incline every 5 minutes for 3.5 miles before getting ready for the day. Better than nothin’! These cramps are serious though. I am currently crouched over typing this (I am standing). Is it over yet?
- Can you believe, I did NOT watch Live with Kelly and Ryan today?! Lisa Rinna is a guest on the show, so I refuse to watch it. You all know how much I just
hatestrongly dislike her and cannot stand her! Sorry not sorry.
- I finallllyyyyy got to read on my new Kindle this morning! I am reading Between Me and You by Allison Winn Scotch. I am a little more than half way through, and between me and you…it isn’t bad, but I wouldn’t say it is a “turn the page must know what is going to happen” good. Get what I mean?
- Anyways, I am ending this post here. I figured that is enough of my ramblings today.
Have a great day, friends! XOXO ♥♥