Good morning! Happy Thursday! How has your week been? I am still feeling pretty blah after being cooped up in the house from 4pm yesterday to now, due to this intense nor’easter. I even went ahead yesterday afternoon and got coffees for this morning because I didn’t know if I would be buried inside. The verdict? Good choice as we got 18.5 inches of snow and we are for sure BURIED and it is still snowing! (Do you hear my cries from where you are reading from? When I went outside this morning to find my car in the snow covered mess I was cursing this place.)
Anyways, in normal Running In Tiaras fashion, I’m linking this post up with Amanda to join in her Thinking Out Loud party! Because, there is no other way to celebrate a Thursday than to think out loud!
For this week’s round of Thinking Out Loud, I bring you…
What has been getting me through the week:
- The soundtrack of my life: Wishes
- Running anywhere from 2-4 miles since Monday, and doing a 40 minute HIIT run this morning
- Selfies at work while dreaming of Disney
- Starbucks green tea
- Daily inspiration
- Endless amounts of coffee and Live with Kelly & Ryan
- Fresh nails & eyelashes
- FRUIT (which is nothing compared to the fruit I ate in Disney, of course)
- And all of that has brought me to today…to THIS white sh** covering my beautiful Ella and making me really really wish I could snap my fingers and be in Disney World 😉
…and I don’t know about you, but THAT is what makes me want to press “book it now” option when pricing out my quick weekend trip 😉
What is getting you through your week?
Have a GREAT day!! ♥♥