Hello! Happy Thursday! I’m coming at you today with a quick post to link up with Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud Party! Because, is there any other way to celebrate a Thursday?! I think not.
- This snow is making me super blah. Is ‘blah’ a feeling? Well, even if it’s not that is what I feel. I feel like we are in a slow globe. And there is talk about another storm next Tuesday & Wednesday. I need to get out of here!
- We got some play time in with the boys! They piled up on top of Uncle Michael and thought it was the funnest thing ever.
- I just love these boys so much!
- Last Saturday I spilt liquid foundation all over myself at work. Yup, that happened. And I mean all over. My leggings got the worst of it. (Which, if you know me or have been reading for a while, you probably know I wear leggings every single day. They aren’t the same pair day in and day out…no, I have a bunch of them that I wear, but these particular ones were my FAV!) I tried every trick to get the foundation out of them, but no luck. So, I had to go to Express on Monday and buy new leggings. This hat from Express is SO cute I had to get a picture with it…they have the cutest hats I was so tempted to get this “Rose Babe” one but decided not to, because I don’t ever wear hats. And a Starbucks run was included.
- Inspirational quotes and scriptures have gotten me through the week as anxiety and worry has been creeping up on me…I don’t know about you, but reading these helps to put my mind at ease.
- …and along with those, my Two Hearts inspirational calendar gives me a little motivation every day, and seem to hit right along the lines of exactly what I need to read that day. These two days in particular:
- I’m cutting it real short today, but I will be back tomorrow with another Disney post!
Have a fabulous day!! ♥♥
What has your week looked like so far?