Good morning! I hope your week has been going great! It’s currently snowing outside right now. We didn’t get that “nor’easter” like they told us we would, but we still got snow and it is still coming down. And that to me, is annoying. Haha.
It’s Thursday and you know what that means! I’m linking this post up with Amanda to join in on her Thinking Out Loud party! Woo hoo!
Let’s get this party started with some thoughts from the week!
- I took a day off again yesterday from blogging. As you could have probably imagined since my last post, I’ve been kind of down in the dumps lately. But I am choosing grace, and moving on with this scripture stuck in my head. “Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other. Just as in Christ God forgave you.” Ephesians 4:31-32
- I have finally tuned into some of my Bravo shows that have been saved in my DVR for the past 2 weeks. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills to be exact! I must admit I may or may not have been clapping during that very intense moment between Teddi and Erika, but was pretty bored with the most recent episode..gimme the drama! 😉 Teddi totally isn’t one of my favorites, by the way.
- Dunkin’ & Starbucks have given me life this week. I finally got some sleep on Tuesday night, and slept pretty good last night too. Praise Jesus! That whole not sleeping thing was rough, my friends.
- I am 55 days away from warm sunshine and palm trees. 55 days. We are going away for our 2 year anniversary (holy moly, 2 years? How did that happen?) and I have to wait 55 days. I think I can, I think I can. But really, that seems too far away right now. Summer, where are you? Forget spring, we don’t even get a “spring” here. I need summer!
- I got my eyelashes done on Tuesday, thank the Lord. I was looking pretty ridiculous between not sleeping and having only a few lash extensions hanging on a tiny bit. It was not a pretty sight. I finally feel a little bit like I am back to my normal self again, of course having fabulous eyelashes totally makes me feel just that much better. It’s crazy what a bad couple of days can do to you both physically and mentally.
- I actually went out and bought REAL books for myself. Not just on my Kindle guys. Like physical books that I can feel the pages and hold it in my hands. It is magnificent! Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst & Box of Butterflies by Roma Downey. Clearly, I’m just trying to focus on all the positive in life and getting all the help I can get! I already dug into them both last night, and have a feeling I will probably be finished with them by next week. I also started The Marriage You Always Wanted by Gary Chapman on my Kindle this morning. Give me all the books!!
- I hope you have a great day!!! 🙂 xoxo
What about you? What are your random thoughts from this week?